Thursday, January 17, 2008

people in busway shelter pissed me off!!!!

wad a crazy situation I have this time..

After I back from campus, I took busway to go home...
you know, long line of people waiting for transjakarta bus at Dukuh Atas shelter, isn't it annoying?! but I still could take it...

But after I arrived at Kampung Melayu shelter, it was absolutely pissing me off, people pushed each other without concerning whom they pushed (were they nuts???!!! I hated this situation so much !!!!!!!)
Can they just be patient a lil bit, it's just a BUS, I know they wanted to come home soon, but they hurt someones else,, if it is the line of people who waiting for The Heaven door to open, it is fine, cause it is the truth, lots of people want to go and stay there..but this was just a BUS,,come on!!!!!

No comments: